- Ensure systems are inspected and maintained correctly.
- Complete monthly and annual inspections.
- Collate and issue relevant certificates and reports required by the council to issue your Building WOF.
- Deal with local council on your behalf to resolve any issues.
- Engage and manage subcontractors when required.
- Oversee any required remedial work.
- Fixed fees give you certainty about your annual costs.
Electrical Test & Tag
Prevent a disaster by ensuring your appliances meet NZ standards and comply with industry requirements. Regular electrical certification of appliances and cords in commercial environments is necessary to meet your health and safety obligations as well as ensuring your insurance is not voided. We will come to you to test and tag your appliances in accordance with AS/NZS3760.
We sell, service and recharge all types of fire extinguishers. Our history in the fire extinguisher market spans more than 20 years. With a core reputation for product reliability and excellence, we continue to provide an array of suppression product lines for commercial, industrial, rural and residential needs. We will come to you to ensure all your extinguishers comply with NZS4503:2005.
Regulation 6(1) of the Fire Safety and Evacuation of Buildings Regulations 2006 requires owners of buildings to have evacuation procedures in place for the safe, prompt and efficient evacuation of the buildings occupants in the event of a fire emergency. BCM can develop an evacuation scheme that is specific to your site and your requirements to provide you with a hassle free solution. We can also provide FENZ Approval for these schemes if required.
We will liaise with your building manager and the NZ Fire Service to arrange an evacuation time. During the trial we will activate your fire alarm system, monitor how quickly the occupants vacate and ensure compliance with regulations is met. Upon completion of the process we will provide a report back to you and Fire and Emergency NZ.